Top 10 Make Up Products – Nikki Marshall
Nikki is professional trained by Bobbi Brown and is part of the A ‘Advanced’ Team for Bobbi Brown. She is the Lead Tutor for the GlamCandy’ Glasgow Make Up School. Throughout her successful career she has worked with celebrities such as Cara Delevingne, Aluna George and Sam Smith and events such as London Fashion Week. There isn’t anything she doesn’t know about make up and is here with her top 10 make up products for Spring.
1. Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream for Face, SPF50, £19.50
– Protects the face from sun exposure in the summer months. Combining efficacy with the most incredible texture, it protects against dehydration as well as helping to prevent the visible signs of premature skin ageing.
2. Bobbi Brown BB Cream £29
– Gives an even coverage with a natural finish. It’s available in nine skin tone correct shades carefully formulated by Bobbi herself.
3. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter, £17.50
– Highlights the cheekbones to give a dewy glow to the skin
4. Bobbi Brown Longwear Cream shadow in Beach Bronze £19
– Longwearing, easy to use to give a bronze wash of colour to the eye lid
– Adds warmth to the face for a sun kissed look
6. Maybelline ‘The Falsies Waterproof’ mascara, £7.99
– Long wearing, adds volume and length to the lashes
7. Tom Ford Cheek Colour in Flush, £46
– Adds a coral flush to the cheeks
8. Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Tease, £7.99
– Adds a pop of colour and moisturises the lips.
9. Anastasia Brow Wiz, £5.50
– Defines the brows, natural finish, long wearing
10. Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream, £9.99
– Bourjois’ BB Bronzing cream 8-in-1 has 8 make-up and skincare benefits in 1 for a bronzed and flawless complexion, it acts as an instant tanner.N